Wednesday, January 23, 2013

introductions

Jes: mama to two very spoiled pugs living in Virginia.



Mike: daddy to the pugs and my other half.

Ares:

He's the god of war. You should probably fear him. He was born on December 28, 2011 and brought home on March 10, 2012. He was a completely impulsive addition to the family but I haven't regreted it for a second.

Luna:

She's the goddess of the moon. She's the feistiest little one and cracks me up with her independent nature. She was born on September 27, 2012 and was brought home on November 19, 2012.

Ares and Luna have a tight brother and sister bond and love spending their days bugging each other. We are lucky enough to live within walking distance of a beautiful dog park and try to go every day.

Ares and Luna are fed dry food with raw food treats and supplements. I am also beginning to try my hand at making my own homemade treats which will be reviewed here as well as their monthly barkbox.
We are active on instagram so you should find and follow us @ares_and_luna_lovepug 



No comments:

Post a Comment